CPA Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (Updated)
Depending on your niche, you may not be able to find an offer that fits your site’s topic.
If that’s the case, you want to look for CPA offers that appeal to your traffic’s demographic.
Let me illustrate what I mean with a real life example…
I used to run a site in the “dating” niche that was getting 2,000 visitors per day.
I put “dating” in quotes because it was comprised mostly of 9th graders wondering how to talk to Sally that sits in the back.
(Not the type of stuff that’s easy to monetize)
Despite the fact that I tested about 20 different themes and ad placements, I wasn’t making ANY money with Adsense.
And when I looked at the ads Adsense was putting on my site, I realized that they weren’t dating related at all.
Instead, they were targeted based on demographics.
That’s when I decided to switch out Adsense for an email/zip submit offer for a free Xbox 360.

No comments:
Post a Comment